Our male cosmetic treatments are very popular especially amongst professions that are client facing.
MD Cosmetic clinic understands the needs of men, including clear skin that does not look too soft, a sharp and powerful jaw line, fewer facial wrinkles, and a lean and healthy body. It also understands the importance of confidentiality.
Our cosmetic doctor, Dr Dean specialises in male cosmetic treatments and and she will listen to and respect your individual concerns.
These days men are increasingly seeking treatment with non surgical cosmetic techniques. The goal of most male cosmetic treatments is very different to women though and therefore a different approach needs to be taken to treat these specific concerns.
Many men worry that by getting cosmetic treatments it will feminise the face but in fact the opposite is true. As men get older, various changes in the face actually take away from the “masculine” look and by undergoing treatment we are able to bring back the powerful look of a sharp defined jaw line and firm clear skin.
We specialise in male cosmetic treatments and understand what it is that a man wants:
- Clear skin without looking too “soft”
- Relaxed wrinkles without looking too stiff (a man still needs to wrinkle his forehead and frown)
- Tighter skin which can show off a powerful defined jaw line and prominent chin.
- A loss of belly fat and a V shaped torso
Achieving this leads to a youthful masculine look which every man wants, because at the end of the day the younger men look the younger the partner they tend to attract. These results are easily achieved by using a combination of the following treatment modalities:
- Skin serums to clear up skin whilst simultaneously reducing deep lines and wrinkles
- Anti Wrinkle Injections in low doses in male specific spots
- Dermal Fillers in the lower face to create a sharp defined jaw line and prominent chin
(one of the most attractive aspects of the male face)
- Dermal Fillers in the mid face to bring back firmness and a healthy appearance whilst simultaneously keeping the angularity of the male face
- Laser skin treatments to reduce concerns with pigment and broken capillaries and to tighten
the skin the sharpen the features
- Weight loss tablets and hormonal supplementation to rebalance decreasing Testosterone levels
A free consult does not imply treatment and Dr Dean is more than happy to educate male clients on the benefits of modern cosmetic techniques regardless of if you want to go ahead with it or not.